Friday, July 13, 2012

Not so alone


I must say that I did have support from a few amazing people in my life one of them being my cousin.

A few weeks before everything transpired I was on the verge of not talking to her, it was childish reasons I can admit that and I knew that this one comment was one I let slide, We've always had a competitive relationship and I knew that I needed to be adult and let the comment roll off my shoulder even though it really upset me.

I would never imagine just how much I would come to lean on her once I got to Anchorage, it just moved me to see her waiting for me in the OB unit. I have a fair amount of family in Anchorage but she was one of few that came to support me throughout my ordeal, she spent the first day and night with me while I tried to birth naturally.

No matter what I will always love my cousin even if we're not talking I know now that we will always be there when we need each other the most M.E.D I will always keep you close in my heart you will never know how much your support during this time has meant to me............

0 comments:

Post a Comment